Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Voted Best Winery for a Wedding by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Ceremonies & Receptions
Blue Sky Vineyard is one of the most accommodating wedding venues in southern Illinois. Along with the captivating Tuscan architecture, award-winning wines, and two beautiful suites, Blue Sky Vineyard offers a friendly and supportive staff to help you best plan out your special day. Our Tuscan Sun Event Pavilion offers the perfect venue for weddings, wine seminars, wine and food pairing events and is a unique alternative to corporate meetings and retreats.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible on your special day. Please contact our event coordinator for pricing and additional information.
Rebecca Newburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Off-Season & Special Event Pricing
Friday Event Pricing
20% off Standard Event Price. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Sunday-Thursday Event Pricing
40% off Standard Event Price. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Off Season Event Rates
Events Held Between November 15 – March 15
Enjoy up to a 50% discount from November 15 – March 15. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Note: Discounts only apply to Pavilion/Gazebo rental prices. Discounts do not apply to wine, beer, custom labels or other items.
Blue Sky Vineyard is the premier southern Illinois wedding venue for any season. Our Tuscan Sun Event Pavilion offers beautiful views of our vineyard and lake and the surrounding southern Illinois countryside. Enjoy fabulous views of the vineyard coming to life in the spring, flowing green vines in summer, fruit hanging heavy on the vines in late summer / early fall or be enchanted with a winter wonderland wedding. Whatever the season, we look forward to making your dream wedding a reality.
Ceremony with Reception Specifics
Please Note: Our winery / tasting room will be open on the day of your event.
All Event Pricing Includes:
- Your choice of several ceremony sites
- Exclusive access to waterfall and gazebo areas
- Exclusive use of the Tuscan Sun Pavilion
- Room(s) for your reception
- White chairs for ceremony
- Tables for your reception (including buffet tables, sign in tables, gift tables, etc.)
- Black chairs for your reception
- Private parking lot
- Private bar service
- Wine glasses for use during your event
- Sparkling wine glasses for use by the wedding party during your event
- One hour wedding rehearsal scheduled the day prior to the event (must be scheduled with the coordinator)
- 8 hours continuous use for your event
- Expertise of our Event Coordinator to assist you with your wedding planning and day-of coordination
Prices Do NOT Include:
- Food or cake
- Table-wares (plates, napkins, silverware, cups or glasses- other than wine glasses)
- Champagne or Champagne glasses (There are enough champagne glasses for the wedding party only)
- Alcohol/wine/soda/soft drinks
- Bartender fees (ONLY Blue Sky Vineyard bartenders may be used at a fee of $11 an hour per each bartender needed)
- Groom’s dressing room
- Blue Sky Vineyard Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Linens (Blue Sky Vineyard offers burgundy or black linens – $7.00 each or linens may be ordered through the caterer or through a linen service of your choice)
- DJ/Band/Music Services for the ceremony and/or reception
- Flowers or any other decorations (including extension cords or other decorating items)
**Tent and ‘In the Vines’ Weddings are not included in pricing specifics
**Photos provided by Leigh Bedokis