Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Voted Best Winery for a Wedding by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Ceremonies & Receptions
Blue Sky Vineyard is one of the most accommodating venues in southern Illinois. Along with the captivating Tuscan architecture, award-winning wines, and two beautiful suites, Blue Sky Vineyard offers a friendly and supportive staff to help you best plan out your special day. Our Tuscan Sun Event Pavilion offers the perfect venue for weddings, wine seminars, wine and food pairing events and is a unique alternative to corporate meetings and retreats.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible on your special day. Please contact our event coordinator for pricing and additional information.
Rebecca Newburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Off-Season & Special Event Pricing
Friday Event Pricing
20% off Standard Event Price. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Sunday-Thursday Event Pricing
40% off Standard Event Price. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Off Season Event Rates
Events Held Between November 15 – March 15
Enjoy up to a 50% discount from November 15 – March 15. No discount will be given if event is held on a legal holiday, holiday eve or holiday weekend.
Note: Discounts only apply to Pavilion/Gazebo rental prices. Discounts do not apply to wine, beer, custom labels or other items.
Ceremony with Reception Specifics
Please Note: Our winery / tasting room will be open on the day of your event.
All Event Pricing Includes:
- Appropriate number of tables and chairs for your event
- Waterfall and Gazebo areas
- Bride’s dressing room
- Two men’s restrooms for dressing
- White folding chairs for ceremony
- Ceremony music must be done by a designated guest of your choosing, DJ or band member. Blue Sky Vineyard sound system cannot be used in place of band or DJ for reception dance music. It may be used for ambient dinner music. Satellite TV stations are available and there is the option to hook up a phone or computer playlist. (No WiFi Available)
- Event Bar / Wine Glasses (Must use Blue Sky Bartenders at a fee of $11 per hour per each bartender needed)
- One hour wedding rehearsal scheduled the day prior to the event (must be scheduled with the coordinator)
- On-site event coordinator on the day of your event
Prices Do NOT Include:
- Food or cake
- Tablewares (plates, napkins, silverware, cups or glasses- other than wine glasses)
- Champagne or Champagne glasses (There are enough champagne glasses for the wedding party only)
- Alcohol/wine/soda/soft drinks
- Bartender fees (ONLY Blue Sky Vineyard bartenders may be used at a fee of $11 an hour per each bartender needed)
- Groom’s dressing room
- Blue Sky Vineyard Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Linens (Blue Sky Vineyard offers burgundy or black linens – $7.00 each or linens may be ordered through the caterer or through a linen service of your choice)
- DJ/Band/Music Services for the ceremony and/or reception
- Flowers or any other decorations (including extension cords or other decorating items)
**Tent and ‘In the Vines’ Weddings are not included in pricing specifics
**Photos provided by Leigh Bedokis