Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve put together this list of Frequently Asked Questions to help you research or plan your visit. For more information, please call 618-995-9463.
Can I reserve a space for my visit?
- Sorry, we do not make reservations at Blue Sky Vineyard. We operate on a first to come, first served system.
Do I need a reservation for my group?
- There is no need to make a reservation for your group however, for groups over 10 we do ask that you call ahead for Monday-Friday visits so that we can ensure we are appropriately staffed for your arrival.
Is outside food allowed?
- We do allow outside food to be brought to the winery, however, ALL beverages MUST be purchased at Blue Sky Vineyard. No outside drinks are allowed.
Do you sell any alcohol other than wine?
- We offer a selection of domestic and craft beer in our tasting room.
Are children allowed at the winery?
- Children are allowed at the winery so long as they are monitored by an adult. Only guests 21 or older may participate in wine tasting or purchase alcoholic beverages.
Do you offer non-alcoholic beverages?
- We offer non-alcoholic sangria and a selection of soda, Snapple teas, lemonade and water.
Are dogs allowed at the winery?
- Yes, friendly pets are allowed on our grounds on a leash, but are not allowed in the tasting room due to health code regulations. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
Do you offer wine discounts?
- All winery discounts are on “to-go” wines only. Receive a 5% discount on the purchase of 6 bottles and a 10% discount on case (12 bottles) purchase or more. Wine Club Members receive a 20% discount on case purchases. Click Here to Learn More About our Wine Club
- *Discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts/deals.
Do you have any gluten free or vegetarian/vegan options on your menu?
- We offer a limited menu at our winery with limited gluten free items. Sorry, we do not offer vegetarian or vegan options at this time. Outside food is allowed at the winery. Click Here to view our full menu. A variety of cheeses and salamis are also available.