Rosé or Vignoles
**Recipe from To Simply Inspire**
**Recipe from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs**
A colorful blend of fresh ingredients including tomatoes, peppers, beans and mild spices with a touch of lime juice, this recipe is easy to make and great for snacking. Dishes like this need highly aromatic wines with good acidity and body that will stand up to all of the flavors of the food.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 15 ounces 15 ounce can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11 ounces 11 ounce can super sweet corn, drained
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
In a large bowl, blend the olive oil, white wine vinegar, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt together.
Add the tomatoes, black-eyed peas, beans, corn, red onion, bell peppers and cilantro.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
Serve with your favorite chips, as a side dish or as a topping for fish or chicken.